Sunday, April 13, 2008

I had demonstrated that I was an effective communicator because I had effectively communicated my thoughts in all our projects without confusion, and they were not stupid ideas but actually helped in our group projects so far in the class. I have never been in a argument with any of my partners because we always talk things through calmly and am very efficient with how i communicate. I was a Critical thinker and i displayed this because i was a effective communicator and when i wa stuck on a problem i would always think things through before i ask a teacher. Before all the projects and when i was stuck i would always plan and map out all my ideas and knowledge to solve the problem so i would not get into a mess and always knew what i needed to find or complete. This proved i was a critical thinker knowing how to think and organize. I was an active learner because i have asked questions to Mr. Loken to understand and i also helped others when they ask me, like when jen-ai asked me questions on the sheet. I was a person of high character because i didn't talk in class and Mr. loken has never told me to stay focused and i have only not finished my homework once because i didnt understand 1 question. Again i was a community contributor because i helped jenai and anyone that asks me or if i see them struggling.
So in the end I give myself a 2 for effective communicator, a 1.7 for a person of high character, a 1.7 for a community contributor , a 2 for critical thinker, and lastly a 1.8 for active learner

2 comments:

Daniel Lin said...

Well most of the things I agree with you, but I think that you should get a 2 for being a community contributor. In class, you had demonstrated this value well due to you were able to communicate with one another and be able to make a thoughtful comment about people's ideas. Isn't this one of the values which a good community contributor should have? If I would REALLY REAlly have to say a value of the student outcome you didn't demonstrate well enough....... person of high character as you demonstrate a lot of the student outcomes thoroughly, but some values you might want to fix up ( community contributor, as you only rate yourself as 1.8)

But overall, you, as i repeat myself again, had demonstrated the student outcomes thoroughly and completely, well done!

Mr. Loken said...

At the time of this entry you were a 8.5. Now I would rate you much higher.